This branch of dentistry deals with the aim to restore the lost parts of the tooth or replace missing teeth or associated structures with artificial substitutes in order to restore the patient in optimal function comfort esthetics and overall wellbeing of the patient.
To deliver quality tertiary care in the speciality with the patient-centered approach and to be a forerunner of innovation in education during training.
To deliver quality tertiary care in the specialty with the patient-centered approach and to be a forerunner of innovation in education during training.
- To understand the basic principles of diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment strategies with the use of appropriate materials in the prosthodontic rehabilitation of the dental and associated structures.
- To perform fixed or removable treatment in patients requiring complete or partial replacement of teeth and associated tissues for varying presenting conditions
- To reach out to the public at large who are unable to avail the services rendered by means of camps, extension services and door to door treatment.
- To expand and inculcate research by the faculty and students by availing the in-house laboratory facility
- To use informatics in learning and during research to be on par with global standards and promote the life-long learning experience