YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT A GLANCE
- Dress and act in a dignified and professional manner at all times.
- Be cleanly and properly attired.
- Always wear your identity card. If lost, get another from the office.
- Maintain the dignity and decorum as a professional student in every part of the campus, hostel, and bus.
- Follow rules and regulations of the college and hostel diligently.
- Be punctual for the classes, labs, and clinics.
- If taking leave, give prior information with a leave letter or message through the class representative.
- If your class is cancelled due to unavoidable reasons use that time to spend in the library or to complete other unfinished responsibilities in other departments.
- Utilize the library facilities to the maximum. Books are the lifeline in professional advancement.
- Aim to obtain 100 % attendance; you will be awarded at the year-end. Remember the minimum requirement to appear in exams is 80%.
- Be attentive in class and have active participation in classroom activities.
- Mobiles should be in silent mode in classes, labs, and clinics.
- Complete the assignments and projects on time.
- Attend the class tests and the internal assessment exams without fail and prepare for them sincerely. Your internal assessment marks
can go up to 100% if you do this.
- Establish a healthy and friendly relationship with all students of not only your class or batch but with all students of the SBV family.
- Develop a healthy, professional and respectful relationship with all the teachers.
- Be aware of the boundary that demarcates a friend and a facilitator in a teacher. Do not cross that boundary within the campus.
- Always be honest and truthful.
- Be mature enough to maintain your moral and mental integrity at all times of stress.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Take leadership at the appropriate time.
- Keep your parents or guardians informed about the activities and instructions of the institute.
- Bring them for the Parent teachers meet without fail. In case they are unable to attend, encourage communication through emails or phone calls with the faculty in-charge.
- Provide honest and appropriate feedback on course, subjects, lessons, and facilitators.
- Do periodic self-assessment and identify your limitations and immediately seek counseling with the faculty.
- Have healthy and professional interactions with patients; be respectful to them.
- Be sensitive to the needs and wants of the patients; do not make them wait or cancel their appointments without any good reason. If
it is needed to do so, take the help of the faculty in deciding the course of action.
- Be constantly aware of the infection control protocols while operating on patients. Ensure that you utilize the vaccination protocol of
- Maintain the property of the institute as if it your own; do not misuse or mishandle them. If anything is found to be inappropriate inform the office for immediate rectification.
- Participate actively in co-curricular activities such as conferences and workshops.